Friday 17 July 2015

WE HIT 1K!!!!!!

OMG!! I just want to say how happy I am to hear that my blog hit 1,000 views (1,161 to be exact). It was one of my goals when I started this blog to at least have 1000 views by the end of the year and we achieved it.

So, I just want to say thank you to all you bookworms, for helping me achieve my goal.

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!

P.S. My next GOAL is to have at least 20 bookworms join the blog. (But, don't sweat it)

Okay, that's it I just wanted to give you guys an update. Love you guys. You guys are the bomb.

"Baby you and me, stumbling in the streets. Just singing! Singing! Singing! Midnight memories."

                                                                                                       - One Direction, Midnight Memories

LOVE,
        LEEYA

No comments:

Post a Comment