Tuesday 7 July 2015

Eleanor and Park

Eleanor & Park (VERY MINOR SPOILER)
Title: Eleanor and Park ( I wrote this three times )

Author: Rainbow Rowell

Rating: 10/5

Reading Time: 1 – 2 days

Bookworm Appeal: Romance?
                                  : Page turner?
                                  : Mystery?
                                  : Long Read?
                                  : Action?


You’ve just found it.


REVIEW
I loved the book. It was so good and also amazingly long. It took me almost 2 days to finish it and I’m a fast reader. (Then again I was kinda busy and barely read it on the 1st day) BUT, I still categorize it as a LONG READ #longreads. It was nicely written. It’s romance and action and mystery and sadness  ( it was kinda sad but is there a genre for sad stories ) I think it is an awesome book and I’m going to read another one of Rainbow’s books, Fangirl. I think most likely the underdogs and the nerds might be able to relate to this book. (people who try to blend in or the people who are madly in love can relate to it too). There were some of the romantic parts in the book that were kind of like romantic parts in books like Pushing the Limits (Hot & Intense…).  But, even though  I usually mind when it’s written like that, this time I DIDN’T. It was that good.

SUMMARY
ELEANOR- Overweight, from a broken family, Jerks for a family, has a pervert for a stepdad, LOVES PARK

PARK- Asian, slim(?), rich, a good guy, can drive, wears eyeliner, awesome boyfriend, loves ELEANOR

Together Park and Eleanor (I know it’s Eleanor and Park but since Eleanor came first in the book title it’s only fair that Park’s name comes first in my review/summary.) make one of the SWEETEST, MOST ROMANTIC love story in HISTORY like they could beat ROMEO AND JULIET. Mystery, romance and action thrown in together (mostly romance…) to make one heck of a book.

“You and I, we don’t wanna be like them. We can make it till the end, nothing can come between you and I.”      
              -One Direction, You and I      

BTW I heard there is gonna be a second book.                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment