Tuesday 2 June 2015

Admin's Leeya's post

Good greetings, I bid to all my fellow bookworms.

In other words, HI guys, my name is Leeya and I'm a bookworm. I started reading 300 paged books when I was nine-years-old. I'm fourteen now, so that's about 5 years of reading.

This blog isn't just about books, it's about anything related to what a bookworm does in his/her's everyday life. Things like reading, music, recipes and movies, because a bookworm although devoted to books, has a life of his/her own.

My review's of books are normally long and detailed but my style of writing never stays the same for long. One day it could be short and stupid and funny, another day it could be extremely long and detailed.

Please comment, but please no haters because like Miranda Sings (youtuber) says HATERS BACK OFF! or BACK OFF HATERS! I can't get my thoughts straight, but they have the same meaning anyway.

So that's it from me please follow/join my blog circles. Thanks a bunch.

I'm gonna end this with:

So, love me like you do, love me like you do.

2 comments: