Thursday 4 June 2015

The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict

 Title   : The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict 

Author: Trenton Lee Stewart

Rating : 4.99999/5 (I'll explain later)

Series  : Prequel

Bookworms appeal: Read?
                                     Of any age?
                                     Adventure?
                                     Mystery?

If your anyone of these things, you've just found a book that will never be in your bookshelf. (if you don't get it I mean that you'll be leaving it at random places because it's the book you'll take                                                                                    out to read whenever your bored.)                                                                                                                                                             


REVIEW

This is basically a prequel to his series THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETYthis is basically a book on how things got started. 

It's a beautifully written book that is full of excitement and sad moments and how Nicholas pulls through the good and the bad. This book left me crying at some points but laughing at some points too (mostly crying). 


Why I rated it a 4.99999/5? Because (this is only my opinion and if you want to take it into account I suggest that you only take a small part of this into consideration because my opinion is highly unreliable.) I think he should've put in more romance and I know it might seem a little unimportant compared to the mess of his life but I am a romantic at heart, a romantic who longs for one sweet kiss in the story but, other than that the book was/is amazing you guys should totally read the book, it is AMAZING.

SUMMARY

The is about the amazing nine-year-old Nicholas Benedict. Nicholas is an orphan, and also has narcolepsy, a condition that gives him terrible nightmares that leave him falling out of his bed and makes him fall asleep at the worst possible moments, he could be walking up the stairs and literally fall asleep right there. In this book his sent to a new orphanage, where he meets John his best best friend (I know I said best twice) and The Spiders, a group of 3 vicious bullies  who torments everyone/all of the orphans, selfish adults like Mr. Collum the director/the person in charge of the  orphanage/the manor/ child's end who locks Nicholas in a room  so that nobody can hear him screaming at night during one of his many nightmares. This is also where he finds out about a certain treasure that could be one of the greatest mysteries of his young life and also one of the reasons he meets Violet, a talented artist. And all of this happens because of MR COLLUM AND HIS BEAUTIFUL LEDGER. 


This book is suitable for anyone at any age and it's one of my all time favorites. If you can read, this book's for you. 

"I got all I need when I got you and I, as I look around me I see a sweet life. I'm stuck in the dark but your my flashlight. Your gettin me, gettin me through the night."
                                                                                                       -Barden Bellas, Flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment