Saturday 13 June 2015

Sorry!

OMG! I am so sorry for not posting any reviews in the past 2 days. I've been super busy, catching up on my history homework (not finished yet.) But to make up for it, with superhuman abilities, I will conjure up 4 amazing reviews TODAY!!!! (cue the screaming.)

I also want to give a shout out to my first three followers Mimi Syabani, Nerdgirl Review and Left Television!!! (You bookworms are awesome.)


"Cause I'm hopeful, yes I am hopeful for today. Take this music and use it. Let it take you away."
                                                                                                                                                -Hopeful,                                                                                                                          Bars and Melody (B.A.M.)

1 comment: