Thursday 2 July 2015

I AM A DOUCHE

OMG!!!!!!! I am such a douche bag. I am so sorry for not keeping up with my blogging but its the fasting month where I live and guess what...I'M FASTING!!

I've also been super busy with my choral speaking and debating and keeping up with my studies so I don't flunk. But these are not very good reasons to miss almost a month of blogging. I APOLOGIZE. I'll try to put in as many reviews as I can but it won't be much.

Sorry
(Your fellow bookworm)
Leeya

"And I know you're shining down on me from heaven, like so many friends we've lost along the way and I know eventually we'll be together. One sweet day."
                                                                                             - Mariah Carey, One sweet day
                                                                                               (sorry I'm kinda into the 90's now)

No comments:

Post a Comment