Sunday 2 August 2015

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Sorry, it took so long to get out. My computer crashed and I couldn't get it out.

Title: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Author: J.K. Rowling

Rating: 5/5


Reading Time: 5-8 hrs

Bookworm Appeal: Plot twists?
                               : More of the Weasley's
                               : Fudge being a jerk?
                               : More Sirius?
                               : Dieting?





REVIEW 

1. How Serious is Sirius 

I love how scared the Dursley's are by Sirius because, he's a fugitive. That gave me a good laugh.

2. Why didn't he say anything about his dream to Sirius?

I'm only 15% into the book. I know he'll tell him sometime soon but, why didn't he just tell him earlier. Like, my god! All bad things happen when you with hold evidence/dreams/information. I mean wouldn't he see the links sooner than Harry?

3. The Diets

Hahaha! How fat can Dudley get! The diets are ridiculous? My god, I could never survive on their diets. Only a quarter of a grapefruit. Thank god, Harry has friends.

4. I love Fred and George 

When I read that Fred and George were smirking, I knew they were planning something but, I wasn't able to put 2 and 2 together when they dropped the candy and Dudley. So it came as a complete surprise to me when Dudley's tongue started to roll out. (I started to laugh like a maniac. The worst part was when I started laughing I was at my mom's friends house and they were in the middle of an important conversation. And I had a sore throat so, I sounded like a chainsaw. I got a few 'that girl's a maniac look') 

Small A/N 

While writing this I got a text from my friend and she used the word Hogwarts-y to describe a tie and I was like that's just too awesome.

5. Bill is Cool!

I LIKE THAT VERY MUCH!!!!!

6. Hermione seems kinda shallow.

No hate please. First of all I AM NOT HATING ON HERMIONE. I just think that she acted a bit shallow. I mean with the whole Lockhart buisness and now Cedric. Still, I might be jumping to conclusions she does end up with Ron after all.

7. Ron is being a jerk.

I cannot believe it! (Little Einsteins) Ron doesn't believe 'him'! I thought he of all people would see the logic but, I can't blame Ron too much. He must have felt extremely betrayed. And I feel so sorry for him and I understand completely. He must have felt so betrayed and angry, hurt and lots of pain too. I don't hate him either.

8. HERMIONE WENT TO THE YULE BALL WITH KRUM!!!!!

The SHOCK I felt! It's just the whole thing is...you can't explain. You have to read it.

9. Hermione's article

When the article about Hermione came out I was like OMFG! And when Snape started to read it aloud in front of the whole crowd. I just couldn't stop laughing.

10. I cried!!!

I can't, I just can't!!!! I was so sad!!! I started when Harry was saying that it was all his fault because he asked him to hold the cup together. Tears came streaming down my face.


SUMMARY 

So it's Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts. Hogwarts is hosting the Triwizarding Cup and only students 17 and above are allowed to join but somehow he gets picked. So with a game that could lead to death, exchange students, death marks, scar hurting and a new DADA teacher this year has a good forecast of everything going wrong.

"Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams. And you know we're on each other's team"
                                                                                                                                              - Lorde





No comments:

Post a Comment